jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

About Me!!!, By Tatiana Araya



My name is Tatiana Araya Bonilla. I am 22 years old. I was born in November 22 1988 in Turrialba. I think I am friendly, quite. I like stay with my family and my friends. For me Turrialba is a peaceful and beautiful place. It is popular for its rivers and nature. I am studying dentistry at ULACIT this is my first year. I love my career since I’m already a Dental Technician.
God and my family are very important for me. They are my support. I have one sister her name is Maria Jose. My dog Paco is very special to me because he doesn’t judge me and makes me happy all the time. My boyfriend is my best friend; our love is unconditional. We have been together for 4 years and 6 months.
I like to go to the church, the cinema, read books about different themes. I recently finished one "Porque los hombres aman a las cabronas" written by Sherry Agrow. It’s an interesting book. It made me reflect upon me and my personality. I like to read because it gives me peace, relaxes my mind, and I can learn more vocabulary and forget all problems. I love cooking, dancing, watching TV, listening to music, swimming and walking in the nature.
I hope to help people through my work, and have my own clinic.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario