domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

Personal Presentation! By: Mariela Chaves

My name is Mariela Chaves Fernández. I am from San Carlos, but I am now living in San Pedro. Last year, I studied Veterinary Medicine at UNA in Heredia, but now I am studying dentistry at ULACIT. This is my fifth quarter. I have two brothers and two sisters; one niece. My father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife. I like the countryside, and the animals, especially horses, cows, cats, pigs and dogs.I am 20 years old; I was born April 3rd, 1991 in the hospital of San Carlos. I like to listen to music, watch T.V and movies, especially at the theater, skate, go to college, talk to my friends, eat and dance. I also love to study dentistry. My friends and my family are very important to me because they support me. I consider myself a funny, friendly, helpful, respectful, honest and responsible person.

1 comentario: